About Mimosa Pudica:
1.Mimosa pudica is also called sensitive plant, sleepy plant, action plant, touch-me-not, shame plant, humble plant, zombie plant, or shy plant.
2. Mimosa pudica Can be Grown all the year round in a greenhouse or in warmer states like California, The seeds of Mimosa can germinate above 10 degrees Celsius.
3. The seeds can be planted in a flowerpot, on the balcony or in the garden.
4. The Sensitive Plant is aptly named mainly because of it’s physical reaction to human touch. When you brush the leaves of Mimosa Pudica, you will notice that they will close for a few seconds to minutes, later opening back up.
5.Easy to grow and care for and endlessly fun to observe!
1. Choose the right pot, and fill the pot with soil and water it.
2. Scatter the seeds to the surface of the soil, covering them very thinly with 1/16” of topsoil. The seeds will require a bit of direct sunlight to germinate properly, so avoid burrying the seeds too far under the surface.
3.The growth temperature of Mimosa should not be lower than 10 centigrade.
200 Mimosa Pudica seeds
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
Germination rate is about 85%, the plant will grow to a compact growth of 18 to 24 inches tall.
200+ Seeds and Using the High Quality of Packaging.
The leaves of this plant will react to your touch, making it a great choice for kids or the office.
Very Easy to Grow, It can be Planted in a Flowerpot Placed Indoors or Outdoors.
All Hand Packaged, Family Business. We want to share the fun of planting with you, and most importantly, we will not buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.